The Holiday’s are coming. It is the giving season. It is exciting and a warm feeling. I love Halloween. I love to hand out Candy. I love this time of year. Then, there is of course, Thanksgiving, where we feed our bellies to all kinds of good stuff, pies, cakes, turkey, potatoes, squash, oh my! I believe this season is to pay it forward. I plan to continue to each year give more and more of myself and what I have to others without of course leaving me out. Remember to pay it forward this season! I am so cheerful it is starting! Because we have an electronic documentation system we can count on…we have more time for working on this season and what it brings, which is light and love!
Always Rise ❤️ of Gold
Hearts of Gold. Something I possess. With that comes negativity at times. I know you may say why. What is negative about a heart of gold? What’s negative, more who is negative toward those with hearts of gold are people who don’t possess or envy this beautiful heart. At times those of us who have this blessing may think of it as a curse because it can be mistreated or hurt. Others may take advantage of you, take more than anticipated, only come around when something is needed, not really check in or care.
The one thing I know is those of who possess this blessing can never fall victim to the, well I just won’t care or I won’t give my heart again mentality. We must continue to give of ourselves, along with to ourselves. When we do that we will never be victim to others behavior that is less than desired. We will always rise.
Giving to Receive
I really believe that if you give to others without expectation, good things will come your way. But don’t expect them to give you something you aren’t prepared to give in return. Your kids won’t live a life very different from the example you set and don’t expect your employees to do work you aren’t willing to do.
So be a model for what you expect in life. Live a life that makes you proud and others will want to follow you. If you are sharing what you want with the wrong person don’t worry. The right one will come along one day. In life, the more love you give, the more you will get back. Remember to receive love you must be prepared to give it, even when it is hard for you. Give love without reservation and you will find the life you want to live.
Bullying continues after high school and well shouldn’t ever begin. I am not sure I have all the answers to bullies, however from my experience they are people that cannot hold their head up high and very well may be the cowards of the world. The issue for them is that they don’t realize that they are beautiful just like every other human being. Because of how ugly they feel, they project this feeling by pushing harm on others physically or mentally.
The solution starts at home, in my opinion and if you are older, personal growth and maybe therapy. When you are an adult and you still carry on this sick cycling of behaviors it’s clear you need some real help. I myself try to avoid these people, ignoring can definitely work. At the end of the day though when you stand up and say no more and you are direct that you have had enough, that can be the only way to stop an adult bully. I have recently experienced this and watch others around me do the same.
At this point in my life I know how beautiful and blessed my life is. If everyone focused on their own home and what the mirror tells you to do better, it would be a world of bullying extinction. So, lets all take a good hard look at why our lives look the way they do, and if you don’t feel beautiful and blessed, get back to that mirror, there is a reason why and it’s YOU! Stop being a victim and blaming others for your wrongdoing. Start to take responsibility for this nasty behavior and get well!
We all want to feel special. At home, at work, in all our relationships, we all want to be looked at in that special way. We want people to admire us and recognize what we have accomplished, no matter how small. We all want this because it feeds our soul, promotes positive energy and brings the joy we all hope to find.
But remember that if you don’t see yourself as special, no one else will. That includes friends, family and even significant others. You won’t get that special look from strangers when they feel your positive energy unless it comes from deep inside. We all have the potential to achieve that ultimate “feel good”feeling. But it must always start with the way you feel inside.
Judging others is something that’s easy to do. It may even come naturally to us. I’m not sure it should. When you judge someone it doesn’t necessarily make you feel good. It always makes me realize I don’t live in their shoes and have not been on their journey. People judge others from their own perspective. For each of us, believe it or not, that perspective is vastly different. We judge based on how we live our own lives day after day. We judge based on our current situation, not necessarily on all the experiences we’ve had. If we all stopped to remember where we came from, and what we learn every day, we might not throw stones at each another. Remember, we all live in glass houses.
Reflections at 36!
As I watched the Presidential debate, I looked through my selfies from the last few years. I could see in my face how I have grown and how I have come to reflect the gratitude I feel for all the wonderful things that have come to me.
I want to share some of them as we near the end of this my birthday week:
- I am grateful for my two beautiful daughters.
- I am grateful for my husband who is loyal and true beyond my wildest dreams because I never knew what loyalty really meant until now. (He is also very sexy.)
- I am grateful for my life, period. This earth is a beautiful place.
- I am grateful for cats. I have been through a lot of tough times with just a cat to get me through them.
- I am grateful for my father who taught me to provide for my family and work hard.
- I am grateful for my mind, even though it may sometimes make me crazy and overly obsessive. I am so grateful for what my mind brings to the vision inside my head before anyone else can see it, like a sneak preview of coming attractions just for me.
- I am grateful for a great professor who let me know that just because I had a child didn’t mean I should give up my dreams. (I got my highest degree in 2009 when my inspirational baby was only nine!)
- I am grateful for all the people who have been fake and hateful to me who inspired me to push on regardless and fight for what I want.
- I am grateful for difficult times as they taught me that I have the strength to survive on my own.
- I am grateful to have learned that the best company I keep is sometimes myself.
- I am grateful to my body for putting put up with my own neglect for years.
- I am grateful for moments that cannot be replaced like the happiness I find with my children and husband.
- I am so grateful to see the smile when I tell my youngest daughter that we are going to the farm, or to gymnastics class.
- I am grateful to have the vision to allow things to unfold as they should and to have a team to execute it.
- I am grateful to have found people in my life who know where I come from and know where I am going.
- I am grateful for Halloween. It is by far the best holiday. I can give out tons of candy. My father Passed away on Halloween, October 31, 2014. I believe he chose the day for me!
- I am grateful to live in enough abundance that I can continue to give back.
- I am grateful that I have found freedom from myself and my own insecurities, freeing all those around me from them as well.
- I am grateful for Netflix. Otherwise I would never see what everyone has been enjoying for the last decade on TV while I have been out being a workaholic.
- I am grateful for people who attempt to expose me for what I am. I am 100% OK with that.
- I am grateful I believe all human beings are equal.
- I am grateful I can forgive, while never forgetting.
- I am grateful for all the beautiful places I can travel too and make memories that are unforgettable.
- I am grateful to be a woman with a voice of dignity and power.
- I am grateful that no matter how defeated I ever feel, I will never retreat, I will always ROAR.
- I am grateful that every day feels like my birthday because every day I am living my dream.
- I am grateful that I am a confident woman.
- I am grateful for all that I am, who I was, who I have become and all I have learned.
- I am grateful for the color blue, it’s super calming.
- I am grateful for music. I love the way it has shaped my life and been there for me through good, bad and always.
- I am grateful for the beautiful Florida Keys as well as the joy of Disney world.
- I am grateful for all the love I possess and for another year with my family.
- As I know better, I must do better, it’s my obligation!
- I am grateful for the feeling of Miami Beach sand between my toes. There is NOTHING LIKE IT!
- I am grateful for diamonds. If we let go and flow, we all shine just as bright.
- I am grateful for my life and how I feel more beautiful than I ever have before.
I think we sometimes second guess ourselves when good things come to us. Maybe we don’t feel so secure, or feel guilty about something in the past, or don’t believe we “deserve” the good that comes our way. But good just comes. Like wind through the trees, clearing the air all around us and driving the bad away. We don’t always know how or why. When we are not grateful for the good, and dwell on the past, we block our blessings from helping us. Stop that! You deserve the good that comes to you. We deserve what we work hard for, the wonderful people we meet, the families we love, and must accept that it is all part of the great journey through life. Never settle for anything less and revel in all of it!D
The more I look around me and attempt to do better about my self, I realize how many people walk around feeling down or not self-confident. I look at women all the time and wish that we lived in a society where we could be proud of who we are. It is so difficult to keep up on everything we have as women, especially, no offense men. As caregivers and nurturers, if we thought more highly of ourselves everything else would line up. If we realized that we are beautiful no matter what shape we are, we would inherently carry that flow with us everyday. Flow ladies, we are all so beautiful!
Elegant Blog 54
Oprah has always talked about de-cluttering your life. Not only do you need to de-clutter toxic people, but you must get rid of all the clutter and debris that surrounds us in life.
I just went through so many clothes I hung on to for no good reason. “Maybe I will fit into this again, maybe I will use this one day.” Even if I never used it. The delusion goes on and on. But as you de-clutter something wonderful happens. More good will come back to you. Just watch. Donate the old stuff, sell some, and let someone have it who really needs it. Send out those positive vibes and watch what happens. You get back in return what you put out there. So dream big and give big!